Lemon Crepes and fruit toppingFrom misssuzy 4 years ago
How to make it
- Blend and mix all ingredients well*
- in a bowl add: 1 and 1/4 cups flour
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. lemon extract *Blend well*
- pour a very thin layer of the combined ingredients over medium-high heat in a medium to large NON STICK Skillet.
- Each crepe is ready in 30-60 seconds depending on how thin
- You only have to cook the one side because they are so thin.
- Your fist few are more like practice ones.
- I keep a can of PAM non stick spray handy.
- Use a wide spatula to lift the edges as they tend to brown early.
- Crepes are very thin and if they stick they will darken and brown very quickly
- Keep warm and covered and the crepes should peel apart from one another nicely when you serve them.
- In a bowl put 2 cups of Raspberries and add sugar to your own preference of tasting
- dollop whip crème and spoon some raspberries on to warm crepe decorate and feel like a kid again!
The Cookmisssuzy Greenville, SC
- Not added to any groups yet!