Green Beans With Orange And HazelnutsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- In large saucepan bring 2 quarts of water to a boil.
- Add beans and salt then cook uncovered 5 minutes then drain beans and pat them dry.
- Heat butter in large skillet over medium low heat then add beans and salt.
- Cook stirring often until beans are heated through about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat then add orange zest and toss to combine.
- Add hazelnuts and toss again then serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!