Chili Relleno CasseroleFrom glamis_dust_bunny 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Beat half and half, flour and eggs until smooth.
- Split chilies lengthwise and rinse, removing seeds.
- Dry chilies on a paper towel.
- Mix grated cheeses together in a bowl, set aside 1/2 cup for topping.
- Layer chilies, cheese and cream sauce in an 8x8 dish, layer until all ingredients are gone.
- Pour 8oz can of tomato sauce over the final layer.
- Bake for 35 minutes
- Remove from oven and sprinkle reserved cheese on top.
- Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes
- Insert a knife in the center of casserole. If the egg mixture is not thoroughly cooked, cook for an additional 15 minutes.