Cheddar French Onion FondueFrom kyfishbucket 7 years ago
- 1 10 ¾ oz can Cream of Cheddar Soup shopping list
- 1 cup commercial ready-made French onion dip shopping list
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded medium sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- ½ tsp dry mustard shopping list
- 2 dashes cayenne pepper or Tabasco shopping list
- Picks or fondue forks for dipping shopping list
- French bread cut into 1 inch pieces; bread sticks; or pretzels, etc. for dipping. shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients except bread products in a fondue pot or crock pot.
- Place on medium to high heat and stir constantly until cheese melts and mixture is hot.
- To serve, turn on low heat. Spear bread with fondue fork and twirl bread in cheese.
- Good served along side a fruit tray!