Orange Kiss-me CakeFrom djimmey 5 years ago
How to make it
- Grind the whole orange, raisins, and walnuts.
- Mix shorting,sugar and eggs, Add in flour,soda,salt and alternate with milk. Fold in the grind mixture. Grease 10x13 pan and add mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 min.
- Squeeze some orange juice and sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top.
- Can change it up with some alternate substitutions:
- 1 orange+ 1 cup cranberries
- 1 apple + dates
- I bet even a nice cream cheese frosting would be also good.
The Cookdjimmey EATONVILLE, WA
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!