Country Bread and Pork Tenderloin SkewersFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1-3/4 pounds pork tenderloin cut into 1” cubes shopping list
- 20 cubes coarse country bread slightly smaller than pork cubes shopping list
- 16 pieces unsmoked bacon each 3/4" square shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh sage shopping list
- 2 lemons cut into wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare a fire in grill.
- In bowl combine pork cubes, bread cubes, bacon and olive oil then toss to combine.
- Add salt, pepper, chili powder and sage then toss to coat evenly then allow to stand 5 minutes.
- Thread ingredients onto skewers in following order: pork, bread and bacon.
- Each skewer should have 5 pieces of pork, 5 pieces of bread and 4 pieces of bacon.
- Place on rack and grill 4 minutes on all 4 sides watching carefully so bread does not burn.
- Bread should be golden brown and crisp and pork should be firm and just lightly golden.
- Transfer to plates and squeeze a little lemon juice over each skewer then serve at once.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!