Pork Roast with Honey Orange MarinadeFrom rlcate 5 years ago
- 1 pork loin rib roast shopping list
- 1 cup orange juice shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard shopping list
- dash worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- Preparation: shopping list
- Wash roast and pat dry. shopping list
How to make it
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large food storage bag. Add the pork roast and seal. Marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 350Â°. Line a roasting pan with foil.
- Place the roast on a rack or atop onion slices in the prepared roasting pan. Wrap the tops of the bones with foil to keep them from becoming charred, if desired.
- Roast for about 20 minutes per pound, or to 160Â°. Bring remaining marinade to a boil. Baste the pork with the marinade the last 15 minutes of cooking time.
- Serves 6.
The Cookrlcate Dubuque, IA
- Not added to any groups yet!