Ultimate Club BurgerFrom cookingwithcaitlin 7 years ago
- 5 Pounds ground pork shopping list
- 1 Packet Dry Ranch seasoning shopping list
- 10 Slices turkey, cut in half shopping list
- 20 Pieces Better bacon - see my recipe at http://www.cookingwithcaitlin.com shopping list
- 4 Large tomatoes shopping list
- 1 head romaine lettuce shopping list
- 20 Soft buns shopping list
How to make it
- Cook your bacon (see my Better Bacon recipe) and set aside.
- Toss ground pork with the Dry Ranch seasoning and form 20 4oz burgers (about the size of a palm).
- Cook your burgers on the grill for 7 minutes on the first side and 4-5 minutes on the second side (you do not want the meat to be pink).
- While your burgers are cooking, slice your tomatoes into 1/4 inch thick slices and tear your lettuce into burger/bun-sized pieces.
- To assemble: Add your burger to the bottom of your bun. Add 1 piece of turkey loosely folded in half, followed by 1 piece of bacon torn in half, 1 tear of lettuce and 1 slice of tomato. Add the top of your bun, serve and enjoy!