Sweet and Sour MeatballsFrom mbelisle 6 years ago
- 2 lbs ground beef shopping list
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1 cup vinegar shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp dry mustard shopping list
- 2 tbsp cornstarch shopping list
- 3/4 to 1 cup water, dependent upon how sour you want the sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Mix beef, onion and spices in a bowl.
- Form meat mixture into meatballs and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake meatballs in 500 degree oven for 20 minutes
- While meatballs are baking combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and boil until thickened.
- Put meatballs in roaster or baking dish and pour sauce over.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with sauce over rice.
The Cookmbelisle Suva, Fiji
- Not added to any groups yet!