Hamburger Carrots PotatoesFrom alaskanmom 9 years ago
- 1lb(or more) ground beef shopping list
- carrots, peeled & sliced, I do mine like coins(if that makes sense) shopping list
- potatoes, peeled & cubed shopping list
- 1 or 2 envelopes Lipton Onion Soup Mix(I put in a coffee cup just to make it easier to spoon & sprinkle) shopping list
- salt/pepper shopping list
- Aluminium foil(depending on meat/veggie sizes I get anywhere from 4-6 packets) shopping list
How to make it
- Shape ground beef into serving size balls, place in the center of foil. Top with carrots & potatoes. Sprinkle Onion Soup Mix over each beef/veggie combos, season with salt & pepper.
- Bring each shorter sides of foil up and roll down to beef. Close one end up the same, then seal the other end. (sometimes after I close one end, I'll lift it up to shake down the veggies, to give me more room to seal the other end.
- Place on a cookie sheet and cook in oven @ 375 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes. Or until meat is cooked through and veggies are tender.
- Like I mentioned above this is always done from memory so you use as many carrot/potatoes you need, same with the ground beef. As for the cooking time, I'll check it after 30 minutes and then will go from there.
The Cookalaskanmom Wasilla, AK
- Not added to any groups yet!