Quattro FormaggiFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 package dry yeast shopping list
- 1 cup hot water not boiling shopping list
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic oil shopping list
- 1/2 small red onion very thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 ounces blue cheese shopping list
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 2 ounces gruyere cheese grated shopping list
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Dissolve yeast in hot water then add sugar, salt and oil.
- Dump in flour all at once and mix with a fork until dough forms a ball.
- Divide dough into four pieces and roll out each one on a lightly floured surface into 5” circle.
- Place well apart on two greased baking sheets then pinch up dough edges to make a thin rim.
- Brush with garlic oil and top with the red onion.
- Cut blue cheese and mozzarella into cutes and scatter over the bases.
- Mix together the gruyere, parmesan and thyme then sprinkle over top.
- Sprinkle with plenty of black pepper then bake 20 minutes and serve immediately.