Poppy Seed Spinach Salad With Grapefruit And OrangesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 4 cups cleaned spinach torn into bite size pieces shopping list
- 1 ruby red grapefruit peeled and sectioned shopping list
- 1 navel orange peeled and sectioned shopping list
- 1/2 red onion sliced and separated into rings shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds shopping list
- 1/2 cup bottled poppy seed dressing shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange spinach on salad plates and fan orange and grapefruit sections on top.
- Arrange rings of onion on top then sprinkle with almonds and pour dressing over top.
- Mix gently to combine then serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!