Cranberry Apple SaladFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 cans whole berry cranberry sauce shopping list
- 2 cups boiling water shopping list
- 2 small packages strawberry gelatin shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 cups diced apples shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Melt cranberry sauce over medium heat then drain reserving liquid and berries.
- Mix together cranberry liquid, boiling water and gelatin and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Add lemon juice and salt.
- Chill until mixture mounds slightly on a spoon then add mayonnaise and beat until smooth.
- Fold in cranberries, apple and nuts then pour into mold and chill overnight.