Tea Leaf Sugar CookiesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 3 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 12 ounces unsalted butter shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons kosher salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dry tea shopping list
- 1 egg mixed with 1 tablespoon cold water shopping list
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar for rolling shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter, sugar and vanilla the add dry tea.
- Add four and salt in 3 additions then roll into 2 logs and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Chill at least 1 hour then preheat oven to 350.
- Unwrap log and brush with egg wash mixture then roll in powdered sugar.
- Slice 1/4" slices to make cookies then place on baking sheet and bake 15 minutes.
- Cool completely before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!