Inside Barbequed Beef Short RibsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 24 ounces beer shopping list
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 4 pounds beef chuck short ribs shopping list
- 8 ounce can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped white onion shopping list
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In large saucepan combine beer and brown sugar then bring to a boil.
- Add ribs and return to a boil then reduce to a simmer.
- Cover and cook turning ribs occasionally for 50 minutes then preheat grill.
- Combine tomato sauce, onion, vinegar, Worcestershire, cinnamon, cloves and pepper.
- Bring to a boil then place ribs on grill and brush ribs with sauce.
- Grill over low heat brushing with sauce and turning occasionally about 15 minutes.
- Bring any remaining sauce to a boil before serving with ribs.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!