Risotto with Roasted Red PepperFrom tooheymomster 7 years ago
- 3 red sweet peppers, cut in half with stem & seeds removed shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, whole shopping list
- 1 carton (32 oz.) chicken stock shopping list
- 1 tsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup arborio rice or risotto shopping list
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen peas shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 3 tbsp. fresh chopped basil shopping list
- 3 tbsp. fresh chopped parsley shopping list
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Broil peppers and garlic 15-18 mins. on cookie sheet near heat.
- Chop peppers and mince garlic.
- Cook rice in oil 2 mins. on medium heat.
- Heat stock and add 1/2 cup every 3-4 mins. into rice until absorbed.
- Stir in other ingredients until heated through.