White ChiliFrom bettyxxoxx 5 years ago
- 4 chicken breasts (boneless, skinless) chopped into cubes & browned. shopping list
- 2 cans chicken broth (14 oz each) shopping list
- 1 can water (14 oz) shopping list
- 2 cups yellow tomatoes (may substitute red tomatoes) shopping list
- 4 cans white shoepeg corn (11 oz each) shopping list
- 2 cans great northern beans (15 oz each) shopping list
- 1 can Chopped green chilis (4 oz) shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped shopping list
- 3 1/2 tbls cumin shopping list
- 4 tbls lemon pepper seasoning shopping list
- 2 tbls Tobasco Sauce shopping list
- 2 tbls lime juice shopping list
How to make it
- Brown chicken in olive oil, then add to crockpot with all ingredients.
- Cook for 4 to 5 hours.
- Garnish with cheese.
- If it's too spicy, add a splash of milk to your bowl.
The Cookbettyxxoxx N Little Rock, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!