Herbed Turkey BreastFrom blueeyes68ky 6 years ago
- 1 Reynolds Hot Bags Foil bag, large shopping list
- 1 tablespoon flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried tarragon leaves shopping list
- 5 to 7 pound bone-in turkey breast shopping list
- seasoned salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat grill to medium-high or oven to 450 degrees F.
- Open foil bag.
- Lightly spray inside of foil bag with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle flour inside foil bag.
- Conbine rosemary, thyme and tarragon.
- Rub over turkey breast.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper.
- Place turkey breast in foil bag.
- To seal, double fold open end of foil bag.
- Place foil bag in a 1-inch deep pan.
- To cook, slide foil bag onto grill or leave foil bag in supporting pan and place in oven.
- GRILL 1 to 1 1/2 hours on medium-high in covered grill OR BAKE 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 hours in supporting pan in oven.
- Use oven mitts to cut open foil bag with a sharp knife.
- Carefully fold back top of foil bag, allowing steam to excape.
- Let stand 15 minutes before slicing.
- Makes 10 to 12 servings.