Fruit Cocktail Cream Cheese DanishFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Spray rectangular baking pay with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread one can of crescent rolls on the bottom pinching edges together.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until creamy then spread over crescent roll bottom.
- Drain fruit cocktail and sprinkle over cream cheese mixture.
- Cover with remaining can of crescent rolls pinching top and bottom together.
- Close any openings then brush on egg white for a shiny crisper top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Stir confectioners sugar and milk together until well mixed then drizzle over Danish.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!