Easy Magaj- An Indian SweetFrom midgelet 4 years ago
How to make it
- Mix 1 Tbs ghee and 1 Tbs milk into 1 cup of the besan flour.
- Mix with hands until thoroughly mixed.
- Sift with a sifter to remove any lumps.
- In saucepan combine 3/4 cup ghee/milk.flour mixture and saute for 15 minutes on low heat or until light golden in color
- Remove from heat and let cool well about 45 minutes.
- Add the powdered sugar and cardamom and mix well.
- Place in greased pan and add slivered almonds on top.
- Let cool at room temperature about 6 to 8 hours or overnight
- Cut into pieces - diamonds or squares - and remove from pan
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating1 people
the name intriqed me, unique indeed and the photo looks great!chichimonkeyface in Albany loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Indian Flavors And Recipes263 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
No Bake Desserts24 members
A Candy Jar95 members
Secret Ingredients54 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members
Butter Is Better64 members
Best Sweets29 members