Easy Scrambled EggsFrom baby_rei 6 years ago
How to make it
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, add the milk or cream and season well (to your liking, such as pepper and salt and so on.) Whisk gently with fork until well combined
- Melt half the butter in a small saucepan or frying pan over low heat. Add the eggs, and stir constantly (this is key) with a wooden spoon.
- ***Do NOT turn up heat.*** scrambling must be slow and gentle.
- When most of the egg has set, add remaining butter and remove pan from heat.
- There should be enough heat left in the pan to finish cooking the eggs and melt the butter.
- Scrambled eggs should be creamy, not rubbery.
- Serve immediatly--they will not sit for even a minute.
The Cookbaby_rei Highland Park, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!