Tuna PancakesFrom philfull 5 years ago
- Pancakes: shopping list
- 1 cup flour, shopping list
- pinch salt, shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk, shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- filling: shopping list
- 1 can mushroom soup, shopping list
- 1/2 cup worchester sauce, shopping list
- 1 cup sweetcorn, shopping list
- 5 mushrooms, sliced (or 1 can), shopping list
- 3 x 190g tins tuna in brine/spring water (drained). shopping list
- A little cheese to sprinkle over the top. shopping list
How to make it
- Firstly make the pancake mix- add all the ingredients together. Leave to stand in the fridge while preparing the filling.
- It should take you less than 10mins to make the filling.
- In a saucepan heat the soup and worchester sauce (takes a couple of mins).
- Cook the mushrooms in another pan or microwave in a little water (if you're not using tinned mushrooms).
- Now add the mushrooms, sweet corn and tuna to the soup mix and quicky heat through.
- To make the pancakes - heat a fry pan on maximum. Add a little oil to the pan and fry a ladel's worth of mix at a time, flipping half way through. Have three plates handy - one for the cooked pancakes coming from the pan, another plate to roll the pancakes and one to put the finished pancakes on.
- Sprinkle with cheese and re-heat under grill or in the oven.
The Cookphilfull Auckland, NZ
- Not added to any groups yet!