Jalapeno Stuffed Olive Chuck RoastFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 pound chuck roast shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 large white onion sliced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed in 1/4 cup hot beef broth shopping list
- 1 cup chopped jalapeno stuffed olives shopping list
How to make it
- Place meat and oil in a heavy pot then cover and sear over medium heat until browned all over.
- Add onions and continue browning then add salt, pepper, paprika, garlic, bay leaf and water.
- Cover and cook over low heat 2 hours or until meat is tender then mix in cornstarch mixture.
- Cool 10 minutes then remove bay leaf and top with olives then cook 5 minutes longer.
- Remove beef to platter and top with olives and saucy in pan then serve while warm.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!