Beef Tenderloin Steaks With Mushroom SauceFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup white onion finely chopped shopping list
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoon red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon instant beef bouillon shopping list
How to make it
- In skillet over medium high heat in 1 tablespoon of the oil cook steaks 5 minutes per side.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper then remove steaks to 4 warmed dinner plates and keep warm.
- In a cup using your fingers blend flour and butter to form a paste.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to the drippings remaining in the skillet,
- Sauté mushrooms, onion and garlic until lightly browned about 5 minutes.
- Stir in red wine vinegar, bouillon and 3/4 cup water then heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 3 minutes longer then stir in butter flour mixture.
- Heat and stir until mixture thickens then spoon sauce over steaks and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!