Easy Cajun HamFrom chefrooster 8 years ago
- 10 cups water (may need more depending on ham, pan should be half full of water) shopping list
- 4 tbls honey shopping list
- 3 oz cajun seasoning shopping list
- 2 oz creole seasoning shopping list
- 2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. pepper shopping list
- any size ham you would like shopping list
- basting needle shopping list
- large roasting pan shopping list
How to make it
- Put Thawed Ham in large roasting pan allow to sit for atleast 30 mins.
- Pour in honey and seasoning let sit for another fifteen min.
- every fifteen mins use basting needle to inject water and seasoning into ham
- when you have an hour left from done time slice peices every fifteen mins to make sure flavor is staying in ham and if not let sit a little longer.
- after ham is finished use 1 oz of cajun seasoning and pour on top of ham evenly distributed
- Slice and Enjoy
- thanks from ChefRooster
The Cookchefrooster Springfield, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!