Ham and Cheese Pasta SaladFrom despinap 7 years ago
- 200 g mini farfalle pasta shopping list
- 1 can (310 g) corn kernels; drained, flaked shopping list
- 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes; halved shopping list
- 150 g ham slices; coarsely chopped shopping list
- 80 g (1 cup) grated Cheddar shopping list
- 1 Lebanese cucumber; coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup Ceasar salad dressing shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente.
- Combine the pasta, corn, tomato, ham, cheddar and cucumber in a large bowl.
- Add the dressing and toss until well combined.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Contributor: Australian Good Taste - February 2007, Page 53