Entenmanns Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom despinap 6 years ago
- 1 1/3 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup corn oil margarine; softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 egg; beaten shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- In small bowl mix flour, baking soda and salt.
- In large bowl add margarine, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and honey and beat until creamy.
- Add egg mix, then add flour until thoroughly blended.
- Add chocolate chips and blend.
- Bake at 400°F for 6 to 7 minutes.