Ranch PretzelFrom charity 9 years ago
How to make it
- Crunch pretzels into bite size pieces.
- You need to lay out 2 sheets foil the size of a cake pan or if you have them use 2 cake pans.
- Then put pretzels on the foil or into the pans.
- In a bowl stir the dill weed, lemon pepper, vegetable oil and garlic powder together.
- Then pour over the pretzels.
- Allow the pretzels to sit for an hour to soak up al the flavors
- Preheat you oven to 350 F
- After 10 minutes of baking flip the pretzels and then finish cooking them for 10 more minutes.
- Before storing them make sure they are cooled off and then put them in air tight containers.
The Cookcharity Sacramento, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!