Taramosalata - Caviar Dip Greek StyleFrom despinap 8 years ago
How to make it
- Place tarama in a bowl and work with a hand blender until smooth, for about 30 seconds.
- Transfer tarama to a separate mixer bowl and set aside.
- Again with hand blender in original bowl, combine the 4 slices of bread with 1/2 cup of the corn oil and 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice until smooth.
- Transfer the bread mixture to a mixer bowl as well.
- With the mixer set to high, add the remaining lemon juice and corn oil to tarama very slowly and alternating.
- Continue mixing until the mixture is smooth.
- This should take about 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle in the onion powder and process several more times with the hand blender until very creamy.
- Refrigerate until chilled and serve with crusty bread.
The Cookdespinap Brooklyn, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!