Blueberry Chicken Pasta SaladFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 3 cups spiral pasta shopping list
- 1 cup pea pods cut in half and trimmed shopping list
- 2 cups cooked chicken pieces shopping list
- 1 cup sliced celery shopping list
- 1 brimming cup fresh blueberries shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 2/3 tablespoon chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1 cup red wine vinegar dressing shopping list
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Just before pasta is ready add all remaining ingredients except parmsan cheese and dressing.
- Take off heat when pasta is cooked and drain then add parmesan and dressing and mix well.
- Serve immediately or place in refrigerator and eat cold.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!