Strawberry Salad With Mandarin OrangesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens shopping list
- 1 cup fresh strawberries hulled and quartered shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 1/2 cup canned rice noodles shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds toasted shopping list
- 11 ounce can mandarin orange slices drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut shopping list
- 2 teaspoons honey shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salad oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 ounces semi soft goat cheese crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl combine greens, strawberries, onions, noodles and almonds then set aside.
- In blender combine 1/2 cup of the oranges, coconut, honey, oil, vinegar, ginger, salt, and pepper.
- Cover then process or blend until combined then pour dressing over salad and toss to coat.
- Top with remaining oranges and goat cheese then serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!