Broccoli And Potato SoupFrom charity 8 years ago
- 1/3 c of shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 c of broccoli florets shopping list
- 1 dash ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 whole onion sliced shopping list
- 3/4 tspn of fresh chopped basil shopping list
- 1 tbspn of butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 c of milk shopping list
- 1 can of condensed cream of potatoe soup shopping list
How to make it
- Take out a large saucepan and put it over medium heat.
- Using the butter saute the broccoli and onion for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Slowly stir in the milk, water and soup.
- Add the basil and pepper.
- Heat throughly approxamently 15 minutes.
- Last but not least add the cheese and stir till melted to your likings.
The Cookcharity Sacramento, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!