Chicken Salad with Bacon Lettuce and TomatoFrom lacrenshaw 5 years ago
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and cubed shopping list
- 5 slices bacon shopping list
- 2 stalks celery, sliced shopping list
- 1 cup fresh tomato, chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 dash worcestershire sauce shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 12 leave romaine lettuce shopping list
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Place bacon in a large skillet.
- Cook over medium high heat until evenly browned.
- Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Prepare dressing by mixing mayonnaise, parsley, green onion, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Stir together the chicken breast, tomatoes and bacon.
- Pour dressing over mixture and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve over lettuce leaves.
- Garnish with avocado slices.