Pear Zucchini Nut BreadFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup rye flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups chopped peeled pears shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup unpeeled zucchini finely shredded shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare two loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray then set aside.
- In medium bowl combine flours, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In large mixing bowl combine pears, sugars, zucchini, oil, eggs and vanilla then mix well.
- Add flour mixture then stir just until combined and stir in chopped nuts.
- Pour batter into prepared pans then bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Cool 10 minutes on wire rack then remove bread from pan and cool thoroughly on rack.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator in plastic wrap.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!