Saffron Risoto With Toasted Garlic OilFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 3 tablespoons toasted garlic oil plus 1 teaspoon toasted garlic oil shopping list
- 1 cup arborio rice shopping list
- 3-1/2 cups chicken stock warmed with 1/2 teaspoon saffron threads crushed shopping list
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter at room temperature shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat leaf parsley shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives shopping list
How to make it
- In sauté pan over medium heat warm 2 tablespoons of the oil.
- Add rice and sauté stirring constantly until translucent about 4 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup of the stock and cook stirring constantly until it has been absorbed.
- Continue adding stock 1/2 cup at a time and stirring constantly for 25 minutes.
- Stir in 2/3 cup of the cheese, butter, salt, pepper, parsley and chives.
- Divide risotto among 4 warmed bowls.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon remaining oil over each serving and garnish with remaining cheese.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!