Smoked Pork Chops With Chipotle Honey SauceFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 smoked pork chops shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 medium sweet onion finely diced shopping list
- 1 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon puréed chipotle in adobo sauce shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Bring chops to room temperature then heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook onion until translucent then season chops with salt and pepper.
- Add chops to skillet and brown on both sides for two minutes per side.
- Remove chops from pan and set aside.
- In small bowl combine remaining ingredients then add to skillet.
- Return chops to pan then turn chops to coat both sides with sauce and simmer 5 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!