Grilled Shrimp And Scallops Alfredo With AsparagusFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1/2 pound large shrimp peeled and veins removed shopping list
- 1/2 pound sea scallops shopping list
- 10 spears asparagus shopping list
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 pound cooked crawfish tails shopping list
- 2/3 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
- 1 pound fettuccini shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare grill and seafood trays for medium high direct grilling.
- Grill asparagus turning often four minutes.
- Arrange shrimp on seafood trays and cook two minutes.
- Add scallops and continue cooking for another three minutes.
- Turn seafood and asparagus and continue grilling until done about three minutes.
- Remove seafood and asparagus from grill.
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions then drain and set aside.
- Bias slice asparagus into 1” lengths.
- In large skillet melt butter and cook mushrooms until just tender four minutes.
- Add crawfish, shrimp, scallops, asparagus and heavy cream then heat through.
- Add cooked fettuccine to skillet then add parmesan cheese and nutmeg.
- Toss to coat pasta then cook 3 minutes and season with salt and pepper.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!