Herb Roasted Pork With Caramelized OnionsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3 pound boneless pork roast shopping list
- 2 tablespoons horseradish mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried grated orange peel shopping list
- 3 tablespoons cajun seasoning divided shopping list
- 1 teaspoon crushed rosemary shopping list
- 3 yellow onions peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1 cup baby carrots chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Combine mustards and orange peel in small bowl.
- Using a pastry brush spread mustards lightly over pork roast.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons Cajun rub and crushed rosemary over roast.
- Wrap with food film and refrigerate at least one hour or up to four hours.
- Preheat oven to 425 and bring roast to room temperature and sprinkle with remaining rub.
- Spread sliced onions and chopped carrots on bottom of lightly greased roasting pan.
- Put roast in roasting pan and cook 30 minutes then reduce heat to 350.
- Continue roasting until roast reaches an internal temperature of 155 about 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and keep warm then allow to rest 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with caramelized onions and carrots as garnish.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!