Brussels Sprouts With Caraway Cheese SauceFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts trimmed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chicken stock base shopping list
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- Cut cross marks in base of sprouts then cook in salted water 8 minutes then drain.
- Combine cheese, caraway, mustard, Worcestershire, hot sauce and milk.
- Heat until cheese melts stirring often.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!