Butter Pecan Pudding CakeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 package yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 small box butter pecan instant pudding shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon maple flavoring shopping list
- Frosting: shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk shopping list
- 1 package Dream Whip shopping list
- 1 package butter pecan instant pudding shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all cake ingredients and beat 4 minutes then pour in rectangular cake pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes then cool in pan 10 minutes then remove from pan and cool.
- Combine all frosting ingredients except pecans and blend and whip until soft peaks form.
- Spread on top and sides of cake then sprinkle with pecans.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!