Three Pepper Baked ChickenFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1 medium red bell pepper cut into strips shopping list
- 1 medium green bell pepper cut into strips shopping list
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper cut into strips shopping list
- 3/4 cup slivered red onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup chunky salsa shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese shopping list
- Chopped cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken in single layer in lightly greased baking dish and sprinkle with salt.
- In skillet cook and stir peppers in onion in oil until tender then stir in salsa and cumin.
- Spoon mixture over chicken then cover dish tightly with foil.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes then remove foil and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered 5 minutes to allow cheese to melt then sprinkle with cilantro and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!