Pecan-Crusted Chicken in Honey Mustard SauceFrom banker_girl24 4 years ago
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. water shopping list
- 1 pouch SHAKE'N BAKE Extra Crispy Original Coating Mix shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted shopping list
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1-1/2 lb./675 g) shopping list
- 1/3 cup Miracle Whip Dressing shopping list
- 1/3 cup honey mustard shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT oven to 400°F.
- Beat eggs and water in shallow dish.
- Mix coating mix and nuts in separate shallow dish.
- Dip chicken in eggs, then in coating mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides of each breast.
- Place on foil-covered baking sheet.
- BAKE 18 to 20 min. or until chicken is done (170°F).
- MIX dressing and mustard; spoon over chicken.
The Cookbanker_girl24 Sedgewick, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!