Fried MacaroniFrom dailypatnews 6 years ago
- 2.5 cups of macaroni (boiled with a few drops of olive oil and a pinch of salt) shopping list
- 1 shallot shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil shopping list
- 5 garlic shopping list
- 50g of slice pork shopping list
- 1teaspoon of oyster sauce shopping list
- 1 pinch of pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoon of cream cheese shopping list
- 2 leaves of lettuce shopping list
How to make it
- Saute shallot and garlic. Add in pork slices.
- Add in macaroni once the pork is cooked.
- Stir in oyster sauce, pepper and cream cheese.
- Served the macaroni on the lettuce.
The Cookdailypatnews Miri, MY
- Not added to any groups yet!