Santa Fe Grilled Beef Steaks And Corn Dated 1966From chefmeow 4 years ago
How to make it
- Peel corn leaving husks attached at base then remove silk and rewrap in husks and tie closed.
- Soak in cold water 30 minutes then combine glaze ingredients and reserve 1/4 cup.
- Drain corn then place on grid over medium coals.
- Grill uncovered for 30 minutes turning frequently.
- After 10 minutes place steaks on grid with corn then grill uncovered 10 minutes per side.
- Turn occasionally and brush with glaze during last 5 minutes.
- Combine reserved glaze and butter in 1 cup glass measure.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes stirring once.
- Carefully peel corn and brush with chili butter then serve with steaks and remaining chili butter.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!