Paprika Painted Chicken BreastFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Lay chicken out on a board and sprinkle each side with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken in the pan. Do not move the meat.
- After 6 minutes, flip chicken over and continue cooking (again without moving the meat) for a further 6-7 minutes, until no longer pink and 165F in the thickest part of the meat.
- Remove chicken to a plate, cover with foil and allow to rest 5 minutes.
- Slice each breast into 5 strips.
- Dip a (clean) paint or pastry brush into a small dish of paprika, tapping off excess.
- Dry – brush the cut side of each chicken slice with paprika.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating3 people
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Comfort Foods775 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Original Recipes143 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
The Art Of Healthy Living58 members
Electric Skillet Fans38 members
The Cooking Guild9 members
Healthy Practices107 members
101 A Celiac Gluten Free Place170 members