Baked Honey Mustard ChickenFrom dione73 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste, and place in a 9x13 inch baking dish lined with foil and sprayed with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, basil, paprika, and parsley. Mix well. Pour 1/2 of this mixture over the chicken, and brush to cover.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Turn chicken pieces over and brush with the remaining 1/2 of the honey mustard mixture. Bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
- serves 6: Cal 231, Fat 2.2g, Chol 68mg, Sod 312mg, Carb 25g, Fiber 1g, Prot 28g
The Cookdione73 US, RI
- Not added to any groups yet!