Cranberry Pork TenderloinFrom dione73 6 years ago
How to make it
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray.
- In the crockpot mix together half the cranberry sauce and half the apricot preserves till well blended
- Place the tenderloin* in the crockpot and turn over to spread the glaze over the meat
- Cover and cook on low 5-7 hours.
- To serve, heat more equal amounts of cranberry sauce and preserves in a small saucepan till melted, and pour over pork.
- * I like to sear the pork in a skillet before putting it into the crockpot but it isn't necessary.
The Cookdione73 US, RI
- Not added to any groups yet!