Apple Glazed Sausage and BaconFrom peetabear 4 years ago
- 12 pork sausage breakfast links shopping list
- 1 lb. cooked kielbasa sausage, cut into 12 slices shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup apple juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup apple jelly shopping list
- 1/4 cup maple syrup shopping list
- 6-oz. pkg. sliced Canadian bacon shopping list
- 2 apples, sliced shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet, combine sausage links, kielbasa slices, onion, and apple juice. Bring to a boil over medium heat, then cover and cook for 5 minutes. Remove cover and reduce heat to low. Cook for 12-15 minutes, turning sausages frequently, until links are almost cooked. Remove kielbasa slices from skillet.
- Continue cooking sausage links until browned, about 2 minutes longer. Remove links from skillet and drain off fat, but do not wipe skillet.
- In skillet, stir apple jelly and syrup. Add Canadian bacon and apples and cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated. Return kielbasa slices and sausage links to skillet, turning to coat with jelly mixture; cook for 1-2 minutes until hot. Serves 8-10
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!