Swiss SteakFrom thewitchofendor 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 225
- In a baking pan, put a large sheet of aluminum foil. Make sure to use a quality brand of foil as the knock-offs tend to rip if you look at them too hard.
- Place pot roast on aluminum foil and sprinkle packet of soup.
- Tent the foil and make sure that it is completely sealed.
- Put the pan in the oven and leave it for a minimum of 4 hours but no more than 8 hours.
- The meat will be so tender you may have problems getting it onto plates. You will also have a great jus that you can spoon onto the beef.