Pineapple Cheese Dessert Ricotta Pie FillingFrom dione73 8 years ago
- 1 egg or substitute shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 3 packets Sweet 'N Low shopping list
- juice of 1/2 lemon shopping list
- 1 (15 oz.) container part-skimmed Ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 (16 oz.) can Dole crushed pineapple, in juice shopping list
- 1 envelope Knox unflavored gelatin shopping list
- cinnamon shopping list
- 1 graham cracker crust pie crust (opt) shopping list
How to make it
- -Mix together egg, vanilla, Sweet 'N Low, and lemon juice until smooth. Add cheese and mix well until smooth.
- -Drain pineapple, reserving juice, and add pineapple to cheese mixture; mix until smooth.
- -Mix gelatin into reserved pineapple juice and add to mixture and mix until smooth. Put into pie plate, graham cracker pie crust or springform pan sprayed and sprinkled with graham cracker crumbs
- -Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- -Bake in 350F oven for 45 to 50 minutes. Cool on at room temp then refrigerate.
The Cookdione73 US, RI
- Not added to any groups yet!